Thursday, July 9, 2009

6 Months!



Stats:

*Weight-15 pounds 1 ounce (30th percentile)
*Height-26 3/4 inches (80th percentile)



Long and lean. We need to chunk her up!



My big girl now sleeps in her crib throughout the night and during naps. It turned out to be an easy transition. Although mommy is still sleeping in the guest bedroom, just so she can be *somewhat* close to her baby girl!



She has eaten rice cereal with apple, banana, sweet potato, and pears. She still isn't a fan of this eating solid foods thing but is slowly getting the hang of opening, swallowing, and NOT gaging until she pukes!



She can sit unassisted.



She is a rolling machine-now has mastered the roll going both ways!

Is starting to get "stranger danger" anxiety. She ALWAYS needs to know right where her mommy is.



Half way through the first year already :( I better start thinking about her first b-day party....it will be here before we know it.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your baby is 6 months old! I can't believe my baby is 10 months old! I miss you girl. We're leaving for California for a few days, but I'll call you when I get back. Save the Bachelorette finale date for me!

    ReplyDelete