Wednesday, August 26, 2009

7 months!

Wow, I haven't updated the blog in a long time! Now that I'm starting back to work again :tear:, I figure I better get the most up to date pictures on here (I sit and look at the blog while I'm pumping!). I miss my baby girl so much when I'm at work, but I know she loves going to daycare. That makes it so much easier for me to drop her off each morning.

Here are her 7 month pictures:

Uh Oh! She found the paper! She loves crumpling paper!

mmmm....Puffs!Sharing Puffs with mommy! She always wants to share anything/everything she has. She is too sweet! She also started eating Mum-Mums (rice crackers) and a few yogurt melts here and there. She loves eating her solid foods. I have been making quite a few of her foods also. Even prunes! (She has needed those after starting solids 3x per day...darn rabbit pellet poopies!)Look at those sweet eyes...

Crawling! She has started getting up on her hands and knees, and rocking back and forth. She tries to move forward, but usually face-plants OR goes backwards. She has however MASTERED the army crawl and is getting places pretty quick with it!
It took her about 15 minutes, but she went all the way from the middle of our living room, down the hall, to the bathroom where I was blow-drying my hair! She was so proud of herself!
She does this super cute belly flop/wiggle when she wants to go somewhere but can't get there fast enough. I have been trying to catch in on video but haven't been able to get it just yet. I'll update the blog with a video once I get it because it is the funniest thing to watch :)











No comments:

Post a Comment