Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa Photo

Well, it just isn't Christmas without the "torture your kid by putting her on Santa's lap" pictures! ;)



We pretty much knew that Makenna would be terrified and cry when she saw Santa, so we asked if he could hide for a few minutes while we took some pictures of Makenna in her pretty dress. All was good, until mean mommy pried little Makenna's gripped hands from my arm and dropped her onto Santa's lap. Mike thought I was the meanest mommy ever....Makenna, however, thinks I'm the BEST mommy in the world because I was the one who rescued her OFF Santa's lap (and opened her candy cane for her)!



::Getting comfortable/warmed up::



::Happy Girl::


::Uh Oh! Is that Santa....?::


::HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!:

And just because it amazes me how much she has grown in a year....Santa Pic 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment